STAYING CONNECTED PART 2: ... Social Media Content Strategy During COVID-19
Mar 29, 2020
HOST: Kristi Valenzuela • FEATURING: Tim Fisk
Social Digital Strategies During COVID-19
REVIEW YOUR PRE-PROGRAMMED CONTENT
- If you have pre-programmed content, review and make sure it's relevant during COVID-19. Most likely, you can keep the content you had scheduled, but change the tone of the message in the caption to be relevant during this time.
- Remove if not appropriate during COVID-19.
- Salon Owner - post weekly - be relevant to COVID-19, but hopeful, grateful, and looking forward to coming back.
- Team Videos - "Miss You", can't wait to see you when we're back!
- How to videos - tips for caring for your hair, nails, skin at home
- Kid's styling videos
- Engage your audience - offer chance to win, etc.
- Create an "ASK YOUR STYLIST" live event once a week. Answer questions salon guests have about their hair, etc. (ASK YOUR NAIL TECH, MASSAGE THERAPIST, SKIN THERAPIST).
HAVE FUN - BE YOURSELF - SHARE KINDNESS
Can you do us a favor? Please go to our private group on FACEBOOK - Summit Salon Community - let us know what you liked about the video! https://www.facebook.com/groups/summitsaloncommunity/
Not a member of our private FACEBOOK GROUP yet? We want to meet you - find us on FACEBOOK, request to be part of the group! We will see you soon! https://www.facebook.com/groups/summitsaloncommunity/
STAY UPDATED on COVID-19 helpful resources and documents - go to: https://www.summitsalon.com/get-prepared